Located in Placer County, Granite Bay is a residential suburb of Sacramento that once figured prominently in the gold mining and agricultural industries and is a beautiful community for families and seniors alike. And by partnering with the experts at Live Well At Home, older adults in Granite Bay can continue to experience all the area has to offer, while remaining safe and independent in the familiarity of home.
With more than 50 years of experience, Live Well at Home is a leader in providing home care services in Northern California. Let our professional Granite Bay home care team help design a customized plan of care that helps a senior you love continue to live with dignity wherever he or she calls home.
Our exceptional home care services for Granite Bay seniors can include:
- Companionship and lively conversation
- Life-enriching activities
- Assistance with walking and exercise
- Personal care and supervision
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Bathroom assistance/incontinence care
- Wardrobe selection and dressing assistance
- Light exercise assistance
- Medication pick up and reminders
- Meal planning and preparation with special attention to diet and nutritional needs
- Household chores, laundry, and cleaning
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Respite care to relieve family caregivers
- Specialized care for individuals diagnosed with Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other chronic health conditions
- And so much more
Because we know there is not a one-size-fits-all plan of care, from the moment you call, we take the time to get to know you and learn about your health and wellness goals, caregiving challenges, personality and hobbies. By learning as much as we can, we can make an ideal caregiver match – someone who not only possesses the skills needed to provide the proper level of care for your loved one, but who also shares similar interests. Whether your loved one enjoys outings to a favorite park or restaurant, or prefers time at home reminiscing or playing a game of cards, our caregivers are available to help keep your loved one active and engaged.
The Live Well At Home Difference
Live Well at Home is proud to be part of Eskaton, one of the largest nonprofit providers of aging care services in California. Through our unique Care Navigator program, we assist families with the transitions of care, providing guidance throughout their caregiving journey. With more than 50 years of experience, we are proud of helping thousands of clients maintain their dignity and independence.
Contact the Granite Bay Home Care Leader
For more information about our top-rated home care in Granite Bay and the surrounding area, contact us online today or call us at 800-478-1209 . We’d love the opportunity to learn about your care needs and explore how our compassionate care team can provide solutions that will help a senior you love live with increased safety and wellbeing.